THE 

HISTORIC

Andrews Chapel

The Museum has another facility, Andrews Memorial Chapel, for various programs and private events. The Chapel, built in 1888 and listed on the National Register of Historic Buildings, is located in Hammock Park, 1899 San Mateo Drive, Dunedin. It is opened to the public on Thursdays 10am-1pm and Sundays from 2pm to 4pm.  For information regarding weddings, memorials, christenings, parties and other private events call our Chapel Coordinator. Be sure to visit the Chapel's website at: